Specializing in Anxiety, Depression and Domestic Violence!
Welcome to the client portal for Bright Morning Star Ministries. Use this convenient resource to check appointment availability, request appointments, and view your upcoming appointments. Click below:
Our counseling room is small, but comfortable. When cancelling and rescheduling appointments please be mindful of our cancellation policy as you may be charged cancellation fees. Please contact us by phone if you need any assistance.
HOURS: Monday-Friday: 9:00am to 5:00pm ** ** Saturdays: 10:00am to 2:00pm
Please call our office for an appointment!
Bright Morning Star Counseling Services
Our Cutting-Edge Services
invent (in-vent') v.t., to devise something new or an improve; to contrive; to originate; to think out something untrue.
-ion n., act of producing something new; an original contrivance.; -ive a., of an ingenious turn of mind; resourceful.
(Webster's New Encyclopedia of Dictionaries). Previously under operation as Excel Ministries in San Antonio, Texas.
Professional Counseling Services Offered (EAP & Sliding Scale for the income sensitive)
- Beacon Health Options
- KEPRO Acquisitions
- Texas Integrated Health - OnTrak Program
- Workplace Options, LLC
- BMSM Supportive/Short-term Counseling ($60/50min.)(Income sensitive sliding scale available)
- Video Counseling Available (if eligible)
- 30 min. Consultations - Free
- One hour Consultations - $60
- (Psycho-educational & Process-Oriented Groups) - Not for individuals experiencing one-on-one abuse
- Domestic Violence Training for Professionals, Laypersons and the Community at Large - Training 90 min.
- Assistance in understanding the Crime Victims'Compensation Application and Relocation Services through CVC
- Training for Shelter Coordination
- Training for Safety Planning
- Child Protective Services Workers Welcome
Other Services that we offer:
- Life skills and employment training ($50)
- Grief Training Course ($50)
- Spiritual Direction/Support for Ministry (by appointment only)