Specializing in Anxiety, Depression and Domestic Violence!
Welcome to the client portal for Bright Morning Star Ministries. Use this convenient resource to check appointment availability, request appointments, and view your upcoming appointments. Click below:
Our counseling room is small, but comfortable. When cancelling and rescheduling appointments please be mindful of our cancellation policy as you may be charged cancellation fees. Please contact us by phone if you need any assistance.
HOURS: Monday-Friday: 9:00am to 5:00pm ** ** Saturdays: 10:00am to 2:00pm
Please call our office for an appointment!
Bright Morning Star Counseling Services
Our Cutting-Edge Services
invent (in-vent') v.t., to devise something new or an improve; to contrive; to originate; to think out something untrue.
-ion n., act of producing something new; an original contrivance.; -ive a., of an ingenious turn of mind; resourceful.
- (Webster's New Encyclopedia of Dictionaries).
Professional Counseling Services Offered (EAP & Sliding Scale for the income-sensitive)
- Beacon Health Options
- KEPRO Acquisitions
- Texas Integrated Health - OnTrak Program
- Workplace Options, LLC
- BMSM Supportive/Short-term Counseling ($60/50min.)
- Video Counseling Available (if eligible)
- 30 min. Consultations - Free
- One hour Consultations - $60
- (Psycho-educational & Process-Oriented Groups) - Not for individuals experiencing one-on-one abuse
- Domestic Violence Training for Professionals, Laypersons and the Community at Large - Training - 120 min. $200
- Women's Group Sessions - 90 min. $25 per session
- Men's Group Session - 90 min. $25 per session
- Assistance with the Crime Victims'Compensation Application and Relocation Services through CVC
- Shelter Coordination
- Safety Planning
Other Services that we offer:
- Life skills and employment training (Individuals $50) (Groups of 12 $200)
- Grief Training Course (Individuals $50) (Groups of 12 $200)
- Spiritual Direction/Support for Ministry (by appointment only)
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Biopsychosocial assessment
- General history and physical examination with screening laboratory studies
- Family systems assessment
- Clinical assessment and interviews
- Nursing assessment
- Collection of data from collateral sources
- History and examination by psychologist with psychological screening
- Additional testing, if necessary, including such tests as polygraphs and Abel Screening
- Timely written report with any associated recommendations